Sunday, December 28, 2008

Can't Wait Till Next Year!

On Christmas Morning Patrick and Gk woke up first. Then they woke me up and Santa Came!
He spoiled us rotten, though Gk really would have been happy with the wrapping paper.
And I think we could have just put a bow on Gk's head.
He just realized that she existed! He will look at her and just laugh!
It is so cute!
Here he is attacking her. I think they'll be the best of friends some day.
We had the annual Finn and Hattie Christmas Breakfast.
Jason and Jennifer were able to make it (they came before the storm)
Scott and Vickie are always so thoughtful to invite my parents and brother to breakfast.




The whole day was filled with family, food, and presents.
Gk has been the best gift I could ever get!
I am so grateful to the amazing boys in my life! 
They have changed me forever, for the better.
Sometimes it is hard to keep the true meaning of Christmas in mind
I know it will get harder when Gk gets a little older
but when there are so many amazing people it is easy to remember just how important family and good friends are!

2 comments:

The Barkers said...

It sounds like you had a great Christmas. It only gets better and better each year as the anticipation will grow with G.K. Merry Christmas.

Valery G. said...

I sure hope you had a fantastic holiday! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Garrison sure is growing. Isn't it amazing how much he learns and grows every day! Enjoy each moment;o) Love ya, V