Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Santa! and Festival Of Trees

We are so lucky!
 Santa came by our house on Friday and G.K. couldn't have been more excited.
He must really be a good boy, 
Santa never came to my house just to say "Hello" and get a picture taken with me! 
I know Gk looks a little possessed, but he was really exited.
Once Santa held him, he calmed right down.
I Love Santa!
On Saturday Jenn My Mom and I all went to the Festival of Trees.
There are a lot of trees. It was fun though.
I love that all the proceeds go to Primary Children's Hospital.
My favorite tree was a glass one
(it looks like the ceiling in the Bellagio)
Anyway Thanks Jenn and Mom.

1 comment:

The Barkers said...

The Festival of Trees is one of my favorite Christmas traditions. I really miss it being gone. Glad you could enjoy it.