Monday, December 22, 2008

Uncle Dave!

On Sunday Morning my big brother Dave got in town to celebrate Christmas with the Family!
He was here in February last so it has been a long time since we've seen him
and it was Gk's first time meeting him!

We had a delicious dinner and Kathy Conder came over for a visit!
(Gk just loves her! She makes him the cutest blankets!)
A lot of people say that Gk looks like a cabbage patch doll
With his round face and blue eyes I agree.
The day after Thanksgiving I tried to find one that looks like him but I couldn't.
The first one that I got was a little boy with blue eyes and brown
 hair.
I still had it in my parents attic, so I made my dad get out all my old toys that I am making them keep for some reason.
But I found my little Cabby.
Then we went downtown to see the lights.
It has been a long time since Dave has seen the lights.
I think he was disappointed. They don't light 'em up like they use to.
But it was still fun. I like how they have all the nativities.


Patrick was making sure Gk could see baby Jesus.
But Gk was more interested in something over there!

Thanks everyone I really wanted to go downtown.
The weather was perfect! 
And the lights were beautiful!

No comments: