Monday, December 1, 2008

Ginger Bread

My sister Jodi is the best! Every year (for about the past 15 or so years) she gets everyone together to make gingerbread houses. She doesn't just get us together she makes the ginger bread and all the frosting for how ever many people will be there. This year she made us dinner too. We always have so much fun. The Graham's are so sweet, they sure know how to party~

This is Jodi holding G.K. for me while I am decorating my house.
Riley and Kaycee with G.K.
Riley with her house
Kaycee with her house
We were just being silly. Juli started it, Riley took a picture and Juli was making the weirdest face (I had to promise not to post it or else I would have.. It is awesome!) so we all wanted to make a funny face.
These two are Pro's!
These are all the houses that we made. There were a few that weren't decorated yet. 
Mine is the one on the back row on the very right.
Thanks Jodi~! It wouldn't be Christmas without this!

3 comments:

The Barkers said...

What great houses. That is so much gingerbread! Your sister is awesome! I love that G.K. is always so content in pictures. He seams like a good baby!

Aaron/Kami said...

Your little boy is getting so big and sooo cute! I love all your cute pics.

Juli said...

Awwwhhhh. LOVE the face-lift! Especially the family pic - how perfect!!