Thursday, April 23, 2009

9 in & 9 Out

 
Today was G.K.'s 9 month Birthday! He is such a big boy! His aunt Lyndsey took us to the Tulip Festival and we had So much fun. We will show more pics hopefully tomorrow. But I am so happy to be this little guys Mom. Even though he loves his Dadda more. He loves to clap and crawl around. I probably let him explore more than I should. He really likes to stand and to play with doors, and handles, and light switches, and door stops, everything really. He is just so inquisitive. I really have a hard time keeping up and I know it will only get harder. He loves to eat everything he can get his hands on. The only things he doesn't like are fresh mushrooms and cinnamon flavored applesause. He even likes meat (not the baby kinds though, I don't blame him). He is so much fun to be with. I love it when he holds me tight but it is only when he hears loud noises, or when he just wakes up. I forget how little he once was, but I can't imagine him getting any bigger. He's feet are too fat to wear shoes. He is amazing when we go out, and he doesn't get to eat right on time or his nap is cut really short. I just love him SO much!! Patrick loves him so much, it is fun to watch them play together! He always knows just what will make G.K. happy. I love that Patrick is so willing to take care of him so I can go running or whatever I am trying to do. He is a pretty easy baby though and we couldn't be happier!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jenn and Brandon said...

Heidi, that is such a cute picture of GK. You need to frame that. I love it! We are glad he's been here nine months too! Here's to 900 more!