Monday, April 13, 2009

Conference weekend

Over conference weekend Lyndsey invited us to go to Wendover with her to celebrate her 27th birthday! Man she is getting old! We went and took G.K. and I didn't take 1 single picture. I had left it in our room. I was really bummed because we wanted to get a picture of G.K. playing the slots. We were worried about all the smoke but it wasn't too bad. It was really  nice to have some company in the room with me. I had a lot of fun! Thanks Lyndsey for the fun party!

On Sunday we got back in time to listen to the 2nd General Conference session. I listen best when I am doing something. I have been wanting to make a denim blanket for this summer so I got started on that. I am following the idea on www.littlebirdiesecrets.blogspot.com/ it is a really simple and fun idea. (I think anyway, we'll see how it turns out! 


This was G.K. playing in it on Easter. I still have to finish the binding and connecting it to the tablecloth but I got the wrong size tablecloth so I have to go back to the store first.  It has been a really fun and easy project so far.

No comments: