Friday, April 24, 2009

Earth Day

 
For Earth Day Lyndsey and I took our boys to the Zoo! It has been about 6 years since I have been to the zoo (Last time was the day my Dad had a heart attack and Dyllan's first birthday!) 
It was such a nice day! It was the first time I put sunscreen on G.K. too. He's not a fan! We got a year pass so I think there will be a lot of Zoo pictures on this blog. The new Elephant exhibit is really cool. The zoo worker said there will be a baby elephant this summer!! I have been reading a lot of Dr. Seuss and one of my favorites is If I Ran The Zoo. I kept thinking of it all day. G.K. really liked some of the animals and some of them I'm not sure he really saw. But he does live with a small horse so I guess these animals aren't that big of a deal to him. He liked the monkeys because they were moving around a lot.

                                 
Lyndsey and I are pretty FuN! We rode the carousel and the train. 

I think G.K. really likes watching Benton and Dyllan play!

We had such a fun time at the Zoo! Thanks Lyndsey Dylland and Benton!

No comments: