Friday, April 24, 2009

Two Lips!


Lyndsey took G.K. and I to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point. I haven't been there in 2 years so it was really fun to go back! It was Garrison's 9 Month Birthday and I couldn't think of a better way to spend it. We got there just after 1:00 and had to leave at 4:30 and it was really hard to go. Dyllan and Benton were adorable in their little News-Boy caps. Everyone kept commenting on how adorable they were. I was just glad that G.K. made it out of there in 1 piece. I walked away from his stroller to take a picture of a cute little family and heh almost rolled down a hill and I set him by some flowers to take his picture and he rolled into the dirt. We had a rough go but we got lot of really cute picture! Here are a few...




 I wish I would have gotten more pictures of Benton. I had SO much fun taking pictures I really could have stayed there all day! All the boys were so good for us! We'll have to go again next year!

2 comments:

Aaron/Kami said...

Heidi- you should be a photographer!!!! I love your pictures. I've been trying to take better pics with our new camera and Aaron bought me photoshop, so I've been trying to make them look all cute, but I might need some lessons from you!!!! :)

Kaelyn said...

You took some really great pictures! It looks like it is so beautiful there! I am so amazed how well GK stands up. He is such a go-getter when it comes to being a big boy!