Thursday, April 23, 2009

Specs!!


So when we went to California I didn't lose my glasses I just put them down and didn't get a chance to pick them up from where-ever I put them.. So I've been needing some new glasses. I really only need my glasses to see when driving at night. My eyes really aren't that bad. But I have been nervous about driving G.K. around without them. One day I was watching Studio 5 and they were talking about good deals. They mentioned a web-site that sells glasses for as cheap as $8! That was right up my alley! So I gave it a try. All you need is your prescription and your pupil distance. I put in my order, it came to $12.00 with shipping. My order got lost in "customs" I don't know what that means (and I don't want to know, ignorance is bliss!) except they had to make another pair so it took a little over a month but well worth the wait.So if anyone wants a pair of glasses for super cheap go to Zennioptical.com  I wish I had picked a cuter pair but I was really "spec"tacle of the whole situation so I just picked the first pair on the $8 page but I think I might get a cuter pair and some sunglasses too! Anyway happy seeing to you all!

2 comments:

Valery G. said...

Your dog is a trooper. I think your specs are cute. I'd like to see them on your but as far as I could see...cute especially for that price. What a deal!

Kelsie said...

Hi Heidi--I just sent you an invite to our blog, so you can see more of our little girls than you've ever wanted to! :)

And I'm going to have to look into that site ... the girls broke my glasses like a year ago and I've never gotten new ones!