Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Salt Lake Half

 
This last Saturday was SO much fun! My friends Denise and Shawna were running the Salt Lake Half Marathon and I have really been wanting to run it too. We have all done it for the past couple of years, but my hip isn't quite 100% but I ran it with them anyway! It was so  much fun. There is so much to watch while you are running it is amazing how fast time goes by. Jenn and Brandon were so awesome, they came to see me finish! They are the best friends!!  We saw the guys from The Biggest Loser, I don't really watch that show but hopefully someone does and can recognize them. After we figured we might as well try to get Wicked tickets since we were right there. We had sometime to kill so Patrick went and flirted with the Sister missionaries. He even gave one his number. I don't think he understands, he'll be waiting for that booty call for a long time!! j/k He really did give them his # though. Then we went to get wicked tickets and those guys are amazing! They didn't complain once. I was so impressed. After we didn't win we had a late lunch at Olive Garden. It was delicious! Patrick and I went home (Patrick mowed the lawn and I took a shower) then we went back to try and get Wicked tickets, again to no avail! We will keep on trying! 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Barkers said...

I'm so jealous you're so in shape. I hope I can get in shape like you have after my baby. Good luck with your tickets, what fun that would be.

Jenn and Brandon said...

We are totally going to win! And if not, there's always LA, right? Thanks for letting us crash your 1/2 marathon party on Saturday. We had so much fun!

Amy Piller said...

congrats on te 1/2 that is awesome! So where are you going to win these tickets. We looked them up and they are so much money but I want to go so bad.