Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Brett & Shaunti

Last Friday Shaunti & Brett got married in the Bountiful Temple. It was such a pretty day and Shanuti and Brett looked so good. The ceremony was really good, it was more like a lesson than the typical advice the sealer gives. It was really nice to hear but I bet Shaunti and Brett just wanted to get married.
Lisa was such a sweetie to watch G.K. for me during the ceremony. I still can't believe she is all grown up. We all took lots and lots of pictures.


Almost all the Robinsons, only Cheryl couldn't make it out. This family was so good to me all growing up. I think I really took advantage of them. Every Saturday we would go to the mall and to Dairy Queen. They really included me in everything: family reunions and home evenings, holiday celebrations, you name it I was tagging along.

No comments: