Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Top Of Utah

On Friday Afternoon Juli and I drove up to Logan to run the marathon. Wendi and Dennis are SO sweet to let us crash at their house. The hotels were booked months in advance, but it is so fun to spend time with Wendi. Their whole family is so busy we don't see them if we don't stay there. Patrick's cousin Will even came to stay and is was really nice to get to know him. I hope we get to run more marathons together.
Cache Valley is the best! Of course Top Of Utah is one of my favorite runs because it was my first marathon. Juli doesn't like it as much... there is a lot of running through little towns -which I think is charming, Juli would rather be in the mountains.

Our Mom and Dad were so sweet to come see us finish. They are always so supportive of everything we do.

2 comments:

Juli said...

That was such a blast (besides miles 19-26.2)!!! Thanks for going w/me Heid! How's the ipod, by the way????

Heidi said...

Oh! I haven't dared to turn it on yet! I keep thinking if I let it wait long enough it won't be broken! I hope I learned my lesson to take off all electronic devices before sitting in the gutter!