Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The Zoo

Last Thursday Lyndsey and I went to the zoo. We were hoping we'd get to see the new baby elephant but she was still bonding with her Mommy. They had some really cute pictures of her though. But there were a ton of other baby animals there. We saw baby gophers, black footed cats, tigers, snow leopards, giraffe, and there were a lot more too. I did almost have a temper tantrum because I have been looking forward to one of those stupid ice cream cones. They have flavor bursts, I really want to try root beer and vanilla but they are always out of root beer, so I chose mint instead. While I was waiting in line the girl puts milk in the machine and doesn't say anything when I order. After I had paid and everything she says it isn't ready and all I can have is chocolate. It's pretty funny that that is my biggest problem in months!
Here is one of the 3 baby tigers
 
Look at this Baby Benton
 
Baby G.K., Baby Benton, and Dyllan is not a Baby... but he is kinda making a baby face!
 
Of course you have to see how well you measure up!
 

No comments: