Thursday, September 10, 2009

Swiss Days

On Saturday morning I really wanted to go to Swiss Days. Patrick was fishing with Brandon which was perfect because I know Patrick would rather cut off another finger than go. My Mom was sweet enough to meet me at the mouth of Provo Canyon. I had to wait for just a minute for my Mom so I decided to check out the Story Telling Festival. Did you know it is $40 per person or $100 per family!! I thought it sounded like fun until I found out the price. Well my Mom and I enjoyed the beautiful scenery up the canyon and got to Midway. It was SO crowded. I wished I would have thought about bringing the child carrier because pushing that stroller was a joke.
Garrison was really good at first watching all the people and all the commotion, but then he really wanted to push the stroller (he LOVES to push anything and everything!) We let him where we could but he had a melt down when we stopped. We wanted to get a Swiss (Navajo) Taco but the lines were super long so we went to the Relief Society booth and got some really good Swiss bread. All the money is donated to the Missionary Fund. On our way out I got G.K. a sucker and he was in heaven!
 
On the way out I remembered I had my camera so I took just a few pics of Midway because I just love it there. 

1 comment:

Juli said...

Looks like FUN! Wish I could have gone w/you guys.... maybe next year we can ditch the kids and have a "girls day" out ;o)